Sunday, April 15, 2012

Teriyaki Chicken (Easy Crock "Pot Style)

I love cooking in just about every way except using the oven. There I only like to bake...don't know why since my mother always used the oven. I guess it just doesn't fit my life style. However, using a crock pot or slow cooker does. So with that said, here is a delicious (and easy) recipe I think you will enjoy!

Teriyaki Chicken (Easy Crock Pot Style)

Ingredients:
2-3 lbs. boneless/skinless chicken pieces. (cut into bite size for best results)
1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
A dash of ground ginger
1 cup teriyaki sauce (for gluten free, use a gluten and wheat free sauce)

Directions:
Place chicken in the crock pot. Pour remaining ingredients over top of chicken. Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours. (Cook time may very.)

Serve over hot cooked rice and a green vegetable for a full meal.

Now isn't that an easy and delicious meal? Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy!

Keep it Tasty!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment