Thursday, April 12, 2012

Microwave Brownies

These are fun, fast, delicious and super easy to make. When I found the recipe, it was way too much cocoa and tasted very bitter. With a little altering, these brownies are a yummy treat that can be a quick fix for those times you just need a little indulgence.

I have included a recipe for making 1 brownie and 7 brownies. That way you can make one for just yourself or several for a small group of friends and family! I made these one time just minutes before I had a small meeting at my house and it saved me! Everyone loved them and I had snacks available with items I had available.

Oh yeah, did I mention these are Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Corn Free and Diary Free brownies?

RECIPE FOR 1 BROWNIE:
1/2 tablespoon cocoa
1 1/2 tablespoons white rice flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon oil

DIRECTIONS:
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Spoon into a cupcake liner (double for strength) and cook on high in microwave approximately 45 seconds. (Microwave time may very). Let cool and enjoy!

RECIPE FOR 7 BROWNIES:
3 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
2/3 cup + 1/4 cup of white rice flour
1/2 cup brown sugar packed tight
1/2 cup -1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup -1tablespoon water

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spoon equal amounts into 7 cupcake liners (double for strength). Cook on high in microwave approximately 2 1/2 minutes. (Microwave time may very). Let cool and enjoy!

Keep it Tasty!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment